The ASCRS Annual Symposium is the largest meeting in the United States solely dedicated to the needs of the anterior segment specialist*. The 2015 ASCRS Annual Symposium will take place in San Diego from April 17 through April 21. Robert J. Weinstock, MD and Neel R. Desai, MD will be featured speakers at a number of different events throughout the conference.
- Innovative lectures on surgical techniques and technologies*
- Scientific discussions and interactive panels*
- Unlimited access to ASOA roundtables, legislative and regulatory updates, consultations, and ophthalmology's most established practice management program*
- Quality clinical and surgical offerings for technicians and nurses*
- One price includes crossover access for ASCRS and ASOA sessions (hands-on skills training and ASOA workshops require a separate registration)*
- A business track for ophthalmologists*
- Hundreds of ophthalmology industry exhibitors*